Skip to main content

A pretty good dupe for Urban Decay Revolution lipstick in Venom?

I don't have it myself, so I can't directly compare, but Wet 'n' Wild's Fergie Centerstage lipstick in Ferguson Crest Cabernet is a pretty close match to UD's lipliner pencil in Venom, at least. And the combination of the two totally left a stain on my lips that lasted overnight, even after I scrubbed it off, so... pretty good staying power :)

Here are a couple shots in different lighting:



And here are the lip pencil and lipstick swatched:

Venom on the left, Ferguson Crest Cabernet on the right
Again, I don't have the Venom lipstick for comparison, considering how close the WnW lipstick looks already, and the fact that I only paid 3 or 4 dollars for it, I don't feel the need to drop $22 on Venom :)