Skip to main content

End of the semester

I'm working on getting things done and graded... I don't have as much as I thought, but it'll still be enough to keep me busy. But at least I still have a week left. Funny how I'm more productive when I'm in class and I don't have to watch my kids than when I'm completely alone.

I'm glad to have reconnected with some people in my life, but it seems like there's been a falling out with someone else. And this time I don't even know what I did. Maybe I didn't do anything at all, and it's not even about me. I have no clue. I'm just going to wait it out, I guess, and hope this person eventually talks to me again. In the meantime, though, it's depressing the hell out of me. Other than that, I feel good. The baby part of me feels good too - no throwing up or anything, which is good.

I'm looking forward to the new semester, but I haven't read one of the books I'm supposed to teach. I told my kids that next semester will be hard for them, but it's going to be SUPER hard for me as well.