Skip to main content

How'd it go today?

Here's how it went today.
me: :(!
the bad treadmill is broken
the good treadmill is sandwiched between stuff in the garage
the gym will be WAY too crowded
it's too f-king cold to go outside
and it's already five :(
I was supposed to be DONE by now
f-ck f-ck f-ck
this makes for a VERY bad day
f-ck f-ck f-ck
I want to throw things and yell
it was like yesterday when technology hated me too
what's wrong with the universe???
Jimmy: =(
oh baby
me: :( :( :(
it's past my time to work out, and I don't have anywhere to work out anyway
this is BULLSH-T
I finally resolve to do something, and I get f-cked over
what the f-ck is wrong with that treadmill anyway? and why is there so much sh-t in the garage?
and it's the wrong time of day AND year to go to the gym
f-ck this sh-t
I'm going to carry on being fat until the day I die
Jimmy: I love you
want to come over
and beat me
me: no
that won't help
I want to f-cking go running
for the first time in months
I finally have any sort of motivation to do ANYTHING and it just goes splat

Let's try this again, shall we?

Tomorrow:

Breakfast: Avocado with toast
Snack: Apple and cheese stick
Lunch: Tomato and mozzarella sandwich and a side salad
Snack: Pria bar at 2, powerade at 3
Workout: Do I try the run workout today, even though I'll run again on Thursday? Or just do the walking part? + I'll do some abs too
Dinner: Tilapia filets
Snack: Some cocoa