Skip to main content

Hooray for Jolie!

Yesterday was Jolie's 9 month birthday, so she has officially been out of my womb longer than she was in it!

Today was her 9-month checkup with her pediatrician, and I have to say that I'm SO proud of her. She measured in at 28.25 inches, which puts her in the 75th percentile for body length for babies her age (and we're not even looking at an adjusted-for-preemies scale!). We could tell that she had grown, but I didn't realize just how much - at her 6-month checkup, she was 24.8 inches, so she's grown almost four inches in the last three months! So amazing!

And she's right on target for all her other measurements and her eating and all that, so I couldn't be more proud of my little girl. On the date of her birth, she was 16.75 inches, and now she's 28.25 - she's pretty grown an entire foot!

The little "birthday" girl :)
In not too long, it will be her REAL birthday, oh my gosh.

Atop her throne