Skip to main content

So, yesterday was my birthday.

I turned 28. I have 2 years left before my tens' digit turns over.

I've been thinking a lot about where I thought I would be and what I thought I would have accomplished by the time I turned 30, and I'm not sure I'm quite satisfied with where I am. We only have so many decades in our lives - have I done everything I wanted to in my 20's? Is my life as full as I want it to be?

Pandamonium, skater and coach for SVRG, has a blog where she details her list of 30 things to do before she turns 30, 30 Candles. (She also recently turned 28.) Inspired, I've decided to do the same thing. That way, rather than saying "I do not regret the things I've done, but those I did not do," I can simply say, "I don't have any regrets."

So here's my list. (It's also one of the tabs above.) I'm looking forward to getting started.

Let me know if you want to help/participate!