Skip to main content

OCC/KVD

I was going to make some sort of joke like, "You down with OCC / Yeah you know me!" but I decided that would be stupid. Yeah.

So, I've heard a lot about Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics for a while, especially their lip tars. When I finally ordered one, it came with a free sample of their loose pigment in Rime. (This was a separate beauty site, not their brand site, because the lip tar shade I wanted had been discontinued.) Rime is a beautiful ice blue with gold-y flecks in the container, but on me (probably because of the other shadows I chose) it looks gray.

- UDPP Greed
- OCC Rime all over the lid
- Kat Von D Glock topped with First Class in the crease (from the Metal Orchestra palette)
- UD eye pencil in Perversion along the upper lash line
- UD eye pencil in Uzi along the lower lash line
- Hourglass Film Noir mascara