Skip to main content

You know what IS just like Sally Hansen Hidden Treasure (the original one)?

Essie "Shine of the Times" Luxeffects topcoat :) Dude, I even bought a spare bottle.

On top of:
(L to R, all by Sally Hansen)
- Complete Salon Manicure in 120 Polar Bare
- Complete Salon Manicure in 670 Midnight in NY (this one is pretty on its own too - black with tiny sparkles)
- Hi-Definition Nail Color in 02 Blu
- Hard as Nails Xtreme Wear in 340 Mint Sorbet

As you can see, it does that cool abalone-shell effect :) I have all different colors on my right hand as well (from Sally Hansen and Urban Decay). I really wanted to see how they look with the topcoat.

Essie's Luxeffects were new for the holidays, so you MIGHT still be able to find them right now at your local drugstore. I called, like, three Walgreen's and a Rite Aid before I gave up... and then found three bottles at CVS.