Skip to main content

Peace Deluxe

Temptalia recently posted a review of Urban Decay's Peace Deluxe eye shadow. I have to admit, though I've had the color a while, I've never given it much thought because it IS a rather bright blue, but the review inspired me to give it a try, so here are two easy Peace-based looks I came up with:

Please excuse my shiny skin. It's summer.

- UDPP Original
- UD shadow pencil in Clinic on the outer 2/3 of the eyelid
- UD deluxe shadow in Peace on the inner half of the eyelid (overlapping with Clinic)
- UD eye pencil in Zero along the upper lash line
- UD Supercurl mascara

- UDPP Original
- UD deluxe shadow in Peace all over the eyelid
- UD Goddess in the crease
- UD Piccadilly to blend the line (it's actually a discontinued color - it's a pale, pale teal)
- UD eye pencil in Binge along the upper lash line
- UD Supercurl mascara