Skip to main content

Skate Hop Pinup

I've been remiss in my beauty posts lately - it's summer break, so I've been pretty much staying home all day every day except for when I go to derby stuff. So I've been very busy with derby.

Tonight was PRG's SKATE HOP fundraiser event, and it was 50's-themed. I've never been a poodle skirts kind of gal, so I went for pinup girl instead:

A very simple look:

- UDPP Original
- Sugarpill Chromalust in Lumi all over the lid
- Stila Stay All Day Waterproof liquid liner in black, flicked up at the ends. (But first I used UD's eye pencil in Gunmetal to draw a guide line. Then I just traced over it with the liquid liner.)
- MAC Prep+Prime Lash
- UD Supercurl mascara

- UD Afterglow Cheek Tint in Greedy

- MAC lip pencil in Brick
- MAC lipstick in Russian Red