Skip to main content

Urban Decay Fall 2011

UD launched their fall collection today, and OH MAN, there is so much good stuff!

Among them are new Urban Lashes, a brand new cage-less eyelash curler, a growth-serum mascara, and brow markers. Below are the ones I'm MOST excited about:

24/7 Waterproof Liquid Liner!!! This is one product I will buy multiple shades of:


Sephora-exclusive Super Saturated High Gloss Lip Color:



And the piece de resistance, that I woke up at 7:30 this morning and went straight to my laptop to order:

The 3rd of their 15th anniversary items - a palette with ALL NEW exclusive shadows!!!! Urban Decay NEVER releases palettes with all new colors (at most, I've seen them do 50/50), so this is SUPER exciting. And the colors are gorgeous too - I'm most excited about the colors in the middle column :) I am SO looking forward to creating some looks with this thing. And it's just beautiful to look at, besides. I've been staring at photos since Temptalia announced it yesterday.