Skip to main content

Karma Chameleon

"Lovin' would be easy if your colors were like my dreams / red, gold, and greeeeeeen..."

This look was inspired more by the "red, gold, and green" than by Boy George, although I daresay he had some fabulous eye makeup going on at times.

*Eyes
- UDPP Original
- (In hindsight, I should've probably applied NYX Jumbo Pencil in Oyster as a base right here. But I did not.)
- Sugarpill loose e/s: Junebug on the outer half, Asylum on the inner half, and then Goldilux blended in the middle of the lid where they meet
- Sugarpill pressed e/s in Bulletproof in the crease, and then blended out with UD e/s in Naked
- UD Urbanglow Highlight Cream in Moonshine patted onto the browbone (I don't think this is available anymore, but for reference, here's a photo.)

- UD eye pencil in Perversion along the upper lash line and Stash along the lower lash line
- Tarte's Gifted mascara

*My usual face routine, with NARS Orgasm blush

* NARS lipstick in Christina