Skip to main content

Psychedelic Sister

This is kind of an opposite look of what I was wearing on Saturday. I was trying to create a look using the shades that are in the new Fun Palette, but found that I ended up wanting to use different UD shadows from the ones that are in the palette, for brighter pops of color. Maybe it's just because I have the old formulas, but Freakshow and Fishnet were just not working for me.

*Eyes:
- UDPP Original
- Sellout on the inner half of the lid
- Junkshow on the outer half of the lid (from the 15th Anni palette)
- Psychedelic Sister in the crease
- Virgin to blend out the crease/highlight the brow
- Chase (from the 15th Anni palette) dabbed on the center of the lid
- UD eye pencil in Psychedelic Sister all around the eye
- Tarte's Lights! Camera! Lashes! mascara

* My normal face routine

* Lips: Revlon's Just Bitten Balmstain in Smitten, blotted off, and then topped with UD Pocket Rocket gloss in David