Skip to main content

Derby Mizfit!

Today my derby team (South Bay Derby Mizfitz) set up shop at Morgan Hill's Youth Sports Expo, so it was time to go all out and rep our team through our colors, purple and zebra print. I don't actually know how to do zebra print makeup, so I went all out with purple:


- UD Deluxe E/S in Fishnet all over lid
- UD Loose Pigment in Rockstar applied as eyeliner with a smudge brush (I just bought this for five bucks!!!)
- E/S in Psychedelic Sister (can you tell, it's my new favorite color?) blended into the crease for definition
- 24/7 eye pencil in Ransom smudged into lower lashline
- Eyelash primer potion and MAC Zoom Lash mascara
- UD Wicked lipstick
- UD Tinted moisturizer, MAC MSN
- UD blush in Hookup (from the Face Case... this is my new favorite blush)