Skip to main content

Sephora-exclusive "Cat Eye" look for UD Summer 2010

I am on my way to collecting all 6 Sephora-exclusive colors! I've got one more coming in the mail, and then I'll blog them all properly.

Here's look 2 of the series. Again, Sephora doesn't yet have these look guides posted online, so I had to do some stealthy camera-phone photography (which ended up not being necessary, because the Sephora staff was SO nice about just making a copy of the actual guidesheet for me! But it was in black & white.) Here's the cat-eye look:


Sorry, I was trying so hard to be stealthy that I didn't get it quite right. But you can see all the pertinent information - UDPP in Sin on top, Freelove eyeshadow on the lid, and Haight eyeshadow on the lower lid.

So here's my version:


I've got:
- Freelove all over the lid
- Virgin (from the Naked palette) to soften the line and to highlight
- Haight as a thick eyeliner (used a flat eyeliner brush), winged out at the ends
- 24/7 eyeliner in Underground smudged into my lower lash line (which you can't really see in that photo.)
Also wearing Stila's Lash Visor mascara.

I love both colors. I wish I were a better photographer and had better lighting, because my photos do NOT do these colors justice. Freelove is just a gorgeous orangey-peach (I've read it described as a darker shade of X), and Haight is a beautiful blue-teal, like a dark pond in the sunlight or something.

If I had them, I would've added UD's new Urban Lash false lashes in Little Wing:

More pics: