Skip to main content

UD's Naked palette - Not-Boring Neutrals

Decided to come up with a look using the Naked palette. I managed to keep it to two colors :) I was definitely tempted to use half of them in one look.


I used:
- Toasted, over the entire lid
- Hustle, blended into the crease
- Whiskey eyeliner on the upper lashline
- Crash eyeliner (not in the palette), smudged along the lower lashline
- Maybelline the Colossal mascara

The result is a striking, shimmery-metallic eye look that totally made my eyes pop, but didn't overpower my face. It brought attention to my eyes rather than to my eye makeup. The shades themselves are tame enough for every day, but because they're shimmery, you don't look boring.

Hustle (a palette exclusive) is plummy-brown. Whiskey (also exclusive) is a matte brown eyeliner, and is perfect next to the brighter shimmer of Toasted on my eyelid. I usually don't do darker shadows in the crease, but I actually really liked this look.

What do you think?

More pics: