Skip to main content

UD's Sephora Exclusive "Smoky Eye" look

Okay, so this is the third one, using Dashiki and Psychedelic Sister


Mine came out not as perfectly smoky, but it still looks pretty cool:

- Psychedelic Sister all over the lid, up to my natural crease
- Dashiki on the inner third of the lid
- Sellout (in lieu of UDPP Sin) to blend the line
- Ink for Eyes in Zero along upper lashline
- MAC Zoom Lash Mascara

On my face:
- UD Urban Defense Tinted Moisturizer in Bulletproof
- Primer (haha, see below)
- MAC Skinfinish Natural
- Hookup, the blush from UD's latest Face Case (I love this color!!!)




Also... maybe you can't tell by the photos, but my skin looks super awesome, and I owe it to a very odd product: Monistat Anti-Chafing Gel!!! No, not the actual yeast infection medication, but just the soothing gel. This isn't a new discovery, but it's one I've been meaning to try for a while. Apparently Monistat Gel contains similar ingredients to Smashbox's Photo Finish primer, but it's only, like, $7 compared to Smashbox at $36. And it works just as well! My skin is nice and matte, and my pores are a bit smaller. It's not quite as good as BeneFit's PoreFessional, but it's a heckuva lot cheaper!