Skip to main content

Month of Blog, part 3: Two again

Day 25 - A picture of you last year and how you've changed since then.

This is me, from SVRG's bootcamp last March. 


I can't believe I've only been at this a year - it seems like much longer. After everything I went through afterwards with the Mizfitz and then with the Maulers/Golden State, I feel like a veteran, when I'm actually still freshmeat (having not yet passed the WFTDA skills test).


Day 26 - A picture of something that means a lot to you.


Jolie, of course, is the most important person to me, and because she is important to me, the thing that is most important to her is also important to me, and that would be her blankie, which you see here - it's super soft and fuzzy, and she can't sleep without it. She bunches it up next to her face so she can smell it as she falls asleep, as you see here. It's how she sleeps. She loves it so much that she's got one at home, one at my parents' house, and one at Jimmy's mom house (no small feat, because they are expensive!) We never go on trips without it. When she's not home and I miss her, I hug her blanket too. (I don't sleep with it though - I don't want to change its smell.)