Skip to main content

Plummy!

Sorry, I did not have my good camera on me today, so I had to use my iPhone. But still, you kinda get the idea.


Face:
- UD Urban Defense Tinted Moisturizer in Bodyguard
- NYX Rouge Cream Blush in Glow

Eyes:
- UD Primer Potion in Original
- UD eyeshadow in Virgin on the inner half of the eyelid (available in the Naked Palette and the new Dangerous Palette)
- UD eyeshadow in Sidecar on the outer half of the eyelid (available in the Naked Palette and one of the previous BOSes - can't remember which off the top of my head)
- UD eyeshadow in Rockstar in the crease (available in the BOS Vol. 3, and the new Dangerous Palette, and also as a loose pigment)
- UD eyeliner in Rockstar along the upper lash line
- L'Oreal Voluminous mascara in Carbon Black

Lips:
- Maybelline Colorsensational Lipstick in Yummy Plummy (which I'm told is a dupe for MAC's Plumful?)