Skip to main content

Purple power!

Today is Trojan Olympics day, and it's no ordinary Trojan Olympics day - it is my last one, for a very long time, because this year my kids are SENIORS and pretty soon, I will no longer be an advisor :(

Trojan Olympics day is THE day to sport class colors, and ours is purple, so here is my power purple eye look that I'm wearing today to support my seniors.

Did you know? Sugarpill founder Amy is an MHS alumna :)
- UDPP
- Sugarpill Weekender, applied wet to the lid
- Sugarpill Stella applied to the crease and outer third of eyelid (on top of Weekender)
- Sugarpill Paperdoll applied just above the crease, to blend
- Sugarpill Lumi on the brow
- Tarte emphasEYES Amazonian clay waterproof liner in Plum, along the upper lash line
- Bare Escentuals Buxom Lash mascara in Blackest Black

Not shown, but I'm also wearing Tokidoki Prisma lip gloss in Diamante.