Skip to main content

Ah, NYX...

Perhaps the less said about this weekend's NYX fiasco, the better. I don't think I will stop buying their products, but I pretty much will never buy directly from them, I think - I will probably always only buy NYX through Ulta or cherryculture.com. NYX customer service seems to have their heads stuck someplace unpleasant.

That said, here is today's look using NYX's Nude/Taupe/Dark Brown trio. I got this as part of cherryculture's 50% NYX sale (which DID NOT CRASH THE SITE and lasted A FEW DAYS!). I'm not sure why, given the excellence of their eyeshadow pigmentation and range of colors, that I was drawn to such a basic neutral trio. I guess I just wanted some staples :)

- UDPP Original
- Taupe all over the lid and along lower lash line
- Dark Brown in the crease
- Nude as a highlight
- UD eye pencil in Whiskey along upper and lower lash line
- NYX Doll Eye mascara