Skip to main content

Electric Storm

FINALLY feeling better, after a whole week of total misery. (Didn't stop me from wearing makeup, though I definitely wasn't up for photographing myself.) I was dreadfully sick with a sore throat/cold/nausea, and on top of that I had to chaperone the senior class grad night trip down to Magic Mountain in SoCal on Thursday/Friday.

Anyway... it's Memorial Day, and the weather's pretty miserable (for California), so today's look is turbulent and dark, but with a little bright pop (because there is a bit of sunshine right now). It represents my week of being miserable, with the one bright spot being that the trip went well and it's a holiday weekend :)

Eyes:
- UDPP Eden
- Concrete Minerals in Storm all over the lid
- Concrete Minerals in Seance in the crease
- UD eye pencil in Perversion along the upper lash line
- UD eye pencil in Electric along the lower lash line
- Bare Escentuals Buxom Lash mascara in Blackest Black

Lips:
- UD Pocket Rocket lip gloss in Jesse

Face:
- BeneFit Some Kind-a Gorgeous in Medium
- NYX Rouge Cream Blush in Natural


(I don't look bad for someone who's been sick a full week, do I? Nevermind, don't answer that.)