Skip to main content

Senior Ball 2011

I can't NOT post the details of my prom look, right? :) Bear in mind that I was chaperoning - I'm not a student myself.

It was all hands on deck for this one:
Eyes:
- UDPP Original
- MAC Shadestick in Lemon Chiffon all over the lid
- UD shadow pencil in Wasteland in the crease (blended really well - no harsh lines)
- I think I patted a little UD e/s in Midnight Cowgirl on top of the Lemon Chiffon
- Stila Stay All Day Waterproof eyeliner pen in black along the upper lash line, flicked slightly at the ends
- UD eye pencils in Uzi and Zero along the lower lash line
- Bare Escentuals Buxom Lash Mascara on the upper lashes (and I spent a lot of time separating my lashes with my Japonesque Precision Lash Definer eyelash comb)
- Clinique Bottom Lash Mascara on the bottom lashes (of course!)

Lips:
- UD lip pencil in Gash
- MAC lipstick in Dare You (I kind of love this lipstick equally for its name as for its color)

Face:
- MAC Prep+Prime Skin
- MAC Studio Sculpt Foundation in NC40
- MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural in Medium Plus
- UD Afterglow cheek tints in Greedy on the cheeks
- UD Urbanglow cream highlight in Moonshine just above cheekbones
- Milani Baked Bronzer in Soleil under cheekbones and dusted lightly on forehead, temples, chin, etc.
- MAC Prep+Prime Transparent Finishing Powder
- MAC Fix+ Spray with Lavender misted all over the face

And while we're at it, I'm wearing Sally Hansen HD Nail Polish in Blu on my fingers (though you can't see them).

And my hair was curled and I'm wearing a headband, for a slightly retro feel. Many thanks to my friend Lisa for patiently curling my stubborn hair :)

Here's the closeup of my test eye again, since Blogger ate the original post that had it. I only made a couple of slight changes.