Skip to main content

Back on the Track


I'm really super excited to FINALLY be a full-fledged, full-time PRG skater, as of this month. I was hesitant at first, because I really wanted to make time for running, but with summer vacation starting soon, I will have time to do both during the day (when I need to), and it's going to rock.

Jumping back into the swing of things right away: I'm going to be skating in Redwood City's Fourth of July parade with other girls from PRG, so I'm totally stoked about that. It's one thing just to skate and do drills, but it's a whole different thing to actually BE a part of something, to belong to something, and that's what I miss. I could skate anytime I want to, anywhere, but being on a team is not an experience I can get all by myself (obviously).

I'm SO happy to be back in a league again, with a group of women I feel completely confident about and whom I really trust. Here's to a great summer, the beginning of a long tenure with a great league.