Skip to main content

ELF Mineral Eyeshadow Primer?

I recently decided to purchase ELF's Mineral Eyeshadow Primer after reading a couple reviews (which I eventually determined to be from the same person anyway) that it's best to use a mineral primer for mineral shadows. It's only $3, so I bit.

Here's today's look using the ELF primer with mineral shadows (as opposed to my usual UDPP). YOU tell me if there seems to be a difference in how it looks. (I'll have to wait to the end of the day to see how well it held up.)

(BTW - ELF's Minerals are on sale this week 50% on purchases of $20 or more with the code HALFMIN.)

- ELF Mineral Eyeshadow Primer
- Sweet Libertine Frankenhooker all over the lid
- Concrete Minerals Storm in the crease
- Sweet Libertine Striptease as a highlight
- UD eye pencil in Perversion along the upper lash line
- UD eye pencil in Ransom along the lower lash line
- Bare Escentuals Buxom Lash mascara in Blackest Black