Skip to main content

Gold Deluxe

I didn't get a chance to photograph this up close, but I wanted to share it anyway. This is my nice summery look for a special occasion dinner:

Eyes:
- UDPP Greed
- Sugarpill Chromalust in Goldilux applied wet to the lid. (I used foiling medium from My Beauty Addiction on Etsy.com.)
- UD e/s in Creep (from the Naked palette) in the crease. Use a small crease brush for a thinner line.
- UD e/s in Virgin to blend the line
- UD e/s in Darkhorse applied to the outer third of the lid lightly, on top of Goldilux
- UD eye pencil in Honey applied in a thick-ish line along the lower lash line
- UD eye pencil in Bourbon applied to the lower waterline
- UD eye pencil in Perversion applied to the upper lash line and outer half of lower water line and winged out at the corner
- MAC Prep+Prime Lash, topped with NYX Dolleyes mascara (waterproof)

Lips:
- Nothing! Just a lip balm. I don't like wearing heavy lipwear when I know I'm going to be eating a lot of dinner.

Face:
- MAC Prep+Prime Skin
- MAC Mineralize Foundation in NC40
- MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural in Medium Plus
- NARS blush in Orgasm
- Milani Baked Bronzer in Soleil
- MAC Transparent Finishing Powder

I guess if you wanted to stick solely to the Naked Palette, you could use Half-Baked instead of Goldilux, though they are slightly different shades of gold.

Okay, here's an attempt at a recreation: