Skip to main content

A little color to brighten my day

I am posting from Oregon! I'm here for the weekend to attend my brother's college graduation. True to form, it is gray and wet outside (though yesterday it was warm and lovely), but it's perfectly matching my mood right now, because I am moping over the fact that because I'm up here, I was not able to attend graduation at MHS, where my favorite kids in the whole universe got to walk the stage this morning.

- UDPP Original
- Sugarpill pressed e/s in Buttercupcake on the inner third of the lid
- Sugarpill pressed e/s in Midori on the middle of the lid
- Sugarpill pressed e/s in Afterparty on the outer third of the lid
- Sugarpill pressed e/s in Tako to blend the line
- Sugarpill pressed e/s in Poison Plum applied lightly into the crease
- UD eye pencil in Zero along the upper lash line
- Bare Escentuals Buxom Lash mascara in Blackest Black

Basically, I had Sugarpill's two palettes, the Burning Heart palette and the Sweetheart palette, sitting out in front of me.