Skip to main content

Urban Decay!! NOW will you give me a job???

I decided to compile ALL of my UD eyeshadows into larger palettes (from Stars Makeup Haven). Not just my previous depots, but also the deluxe singles (which were surprisingly easy to depot!), as well as the Black Palette, which is all exclusive colors.

The end result? I own EVERY shade UD has produced over the last few years (and THEN some, since I have some discontinueds in there as well) except for FOUR. If that doesn't make me a superfan (and slightly crazy), then I don't know what does.

Have I worn EVERY single color in here? Not even close. The whole point of depotting was to put all my colors together, to make them more accessible and easier to use, because it's very easy to forget that you have a color if you are loath to keep breaking open a ton of different palettes as part of your morning routine. Now everything is sorted out by shade, and I can completely see what I have.

Not represented in my super palettes are Buck, Creep, and Hustle, because they are exclusive to the Naked Palette and there's no freaking way I'm going to depot that thing.