Skip to main content

Bronze and Blue

I totally fell in love with Temptalia's Bronze and Blue look yesterday, that I wanted to try it myself. But I don't have all the same products (just the two UD shadows, Flipside and Haight), so I decided to do my own version using all Urban Decay products:

- UDPP Greed
- Sin shadow pencil on the upper lid (crease and upwards) as a base - if I did this look again, I would probably skip this step though.
- Flipside eye pencil on the lid itself as a base, into the crease
- Smog e/s on the inner third of the eye
- Flipside e/s on the middle third of the eye
- Haight e/s on the outer third of the eye and in the crease
- Foxy matte e/s to blend the crease and as a highlight on the browbone (blend well!)
- Cobra e/s (from the Black Palette) to line the lower lashline
- Bourbon eye pencil topped with Cobra e/s to line the upper lashline
- Supercurl mascara