Skip to main content

A Dolli-pop of color!

This morning, I had no idea what I felt like wearing. And then Sugarpill's Dollipop was calling to me from my eyeshadow drawer. I did a similar look a little while ago using Decora (and grays from the Naked palette), which is bright, but not nearly as bright as Dollipop - honestly, my photos do not do this color justice :) This also uses the Naked palette, but uses brown instead of gray.

- UDPP Original
- Sugarpill Dollipop on the inner half of the lid
- UD Darkhorse on the outer half and just on the outer corner of the lower lash line
- UD Virgin to soften the line and highlight the brow
- Sugarpill Bulletproof in the crease
- UD eye pencil in Zero along the upper lash line
- Bare Escentuals Buxom Lash mascara

Face:
- UD Urban Defense Tinted Moisturizer in Bodyguard

Cheeks:
- UD Afterglow Cheek Tints in Greedy

Lips:
- UD Lip Junkie gloss in Crush