Skip to main content

A look with Concrete Minerals

I discovered Concrete Minerals when someone I was swapping with included a sample of their shadow, Wicked, with my package. I know there are a lot of crackpot mineral companies out there, so I didn't want to just start slathering it on. I looked them up and fell in love with the color selection, as well as the fact that you get such a generous amount. (Their sample sizes are the same amount as other brands' FULL size products!)

Today's look is a purple-y taupe:


- UDPP Original
- Lolita all over the eyelid as well as along the lower lash line
- Croma to blend out Lolita into the crease
- Jezebel in the crease
- UD eye pencil in Zero along the upper lash line
- UD eye pencil in Uzi smudged into the lower lash line
- Bare Escentuals Buxom Lash mascara on the upper lashes
- Clinique's Bottom Lash mascara on the lower lashes




Face:
Urban Decay's Urban Defense Tinted Moisturizer in Bodyguard

Cheeks:
Maybelline Dream Mousse Blush in Peach Satin

Lips:
NARS lipstick in Dolce Vita