Skip to main content

FINALLY got me some MAC!

I fell so totally in love with the shadows that were used in this blog post that I went out and bought two of them, plus another two coordinating colors. This is my first MAC eyeshadow purchase in YEARS (I know, surprising, right?), so I was super excited. Of course, this may just open the floodgates and my eyeshadow collection might triple. (No, it won't! I promise! Well, sort of.)


Eyes:
- UDPP in Greed
- MAC Tilt all over the lid and along lower lash line
- MAC Shroom to soften the line and highlight the brow
- MAC Contrast in the crease
- Tarte emphasEYES Inner Rim pencil in black along upper lash line and lower waterline
- Tarte Lights! Cameras! Splashes! waterproof mascara (I heard it was going to rain today)


Face:
- MAC Prep+Prime Skin
- MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural in Medium Plus

Cheeks:
- UD Afterglow Cheek Tints in Greedy

Lips:
- UD Pocket Rocket lip gloss in Jesse