Skip to main content

Technicolor Hump Day

It's Wednesday, aka, the hump in the middle of the week that we need to get through to make it to the weekend. Also, it's the Wednesday before spring break, so it's the hump in the middle of the week that I need to get through to make it to my week off! Thus, bright colors are needed.

- UDPP Original
- Sugarpill Chromalust in Absinthe on the inner third of the lid
- Sugarpill Chromalust in Hysteric on the middle third of the lid*
- Sugarpill Chromalust in Royal Sugar on the outer third of the lid
- Sugarpill pressed shadow in Poison Plum in the crease
- Sugarpill pressed shadow in Tako to blend it out (lots!)
- UD eye pencil in Perversion along the upper lash line
- Bare Escentuals Buxom Lash mascara

* Everytime I think of this eyeshadow, I think of the Yeah Yeah Yeahs song of the same name, and sing it to myself in my head. I <3 YYYs!

Is it the weekend yet? I'm ready!