Skip to main content

Candy Wrapper from The Painted Mask

I totally love this beauty blog called The Painted Mask, because dolcearia just does WONDERFUL things with makeup, both "beauty" and "art." Yesterday she posted this look called Candy Wrapper that I totally fell in love with, and since I have all the same things she used for the eye look, I decided to try it too:

- UDPP Eden
- Sugarpill Chromalust in Tiara applied wet all over the lid
- Sugarpill Dollipop applied on the outer half (blending the midline)
- Sugarpill Poison Plum in the crease and along the outer half of the lower lash line
- Sugarpill Tako as a highlight and to soften the crease
- UD eye pencil in Zero along the upper lash line (my addition) and the lower waterline
- Bare Escentuals Buxom Lash mascara

Cheeks:
- UD Afterglow Cheek Tints in Greedy (Yeah, I wear this one a lot. Reminds me of BeneTint, but easier to use)

Lips:
- UD Lip Junkie lipgloss in Jilted