Skip to main content

New camera, new photos of Jolie!

Tax return = I can buy myself something I can't normally afford. In this case, it's the Canon Powershot SX120 IS.

I'm trying to learn more about the specifics of photography. I found a good site that illustrates the ideas of ISO, aperture priority, and shutter speed, and while my new camera is not even a DSLR and doesn't have nearly the same range that those cameras do, I have to say that the new pictures I'm taking are already better, just because this one is so much better than my previous camera in terms of its features. And it's totally easy once you figure out the vocabulary.

So without further ado, here are some new photos I took of Jolie, just hanging around:
oh hai!

Seriously, stop taking pictures and PICK ME UP.

Really? I have to get all the way from one side of the bed to the other by myself?

I'm sick of this crawling s***! Please pick me up!

Yay! Baby, blanket, and bear... what more is there to life?

Bear is my best friend :)