Skip to main content

A change in the wind

Testing starts tonight. I wish I was as confident as I was two weeks ago - missing that week of practice and then trying to get back on track these last three practices has really thrown me for a loop. I feel like I've back-slid and I can't get back to where I was before.

I know that NOT passing will not make or break me in terms of my involvement in derby. I'm in this for life, and whether it takes me two weeks or two years, I'll find my way into a league (but hopefully this one). It would just be nice to be able to move on with all these great women I've met, instead of being left behind.

Okay... enough about that. I'm trying to stay calm and not be nervous.

In other unrelated news, I started a beauty blog - Glam-aholics Anonymous. It's just something else I'm interested in writing about, and I feel like makeup is one of my other "skills," so why not share it with the world?