Skip to main content

Today's look: Pencils only

Not usually worth mentioning, except that the pencils I used are awesome, and that using navy blue makes the whites of your eyes whiter and brightens your eyes. (Rough night last night, so... I needed my eyes brightened this morning.)



So, the products that I used were:

  • Prestige Total Intensity Eyeliner in Fierce Blue on my upper lashline (that's the navy-ish color)
  • UD 24/7 eye pencil in Flipside on my lower lashline (bright teal)
  • BeneFit's Mr. Frosty smudged into the inner corners of my eyes and on my browbone as a highlighter (frosty white)
  • UD's Skyscraper mascara on upper and lower lashes (just a normal, average black)
  • No foundation today, but I used my Stila Tinted Moisturizer. No lips either.

 Can you tell I cried last night at derby practice AND had only five hours of sleep? (Okay, don't answer that.)