Skip to main content

Preview: Urban Decay Summer 2010 Collection!

Temptalia.com previewed UD's Summer 2010 collection (coming real real soon!) and I am sooo excited. Here are two things that I'm super excited about (photos from Temptalia):

Urban Defense tinted moisturizer!!! Alas, Urban Decay, why did you wait until AFTER I'd spent more than my weight in dollars on foundation to release this? (Okay, I'm exaggerating. But I did buy, like, four or five different foundations in one week.)

Spray! I've never tried it before. I don't even use hairspray or body mist. Makeup setting spray? Oil control spray? Moisturizing spray? COME ON! It sounds AWESOME and I can't wait to try. I might get either All Nighter or Dew Me, because I already have a moisturizer I like.

In addition to the above, there's a new palette (featuring Flash, Chopper, Maui Wowie, and Smog, all colors I already have, and a Sin UDPP), new Pocket Rocket colors (I love the colors, but hate the smell - sorry!), a De-Slick GEL (mattifying, just like the powder, which I have), and a whole new nail kit, which has really cute colors (but I'm just not a nailpolish girl).

I'm pretty excited to try out their NEW new products, and I hope they are as awesome as their stuff. Viva Urban Decay!