Skip to main content

Today's look: Diamond Dog

Rebel, rebel, you tore your dress... rebel, rebel, your face is a mess...





A little Friday sparkle is good, right?


Here's what I'm wearing today:


On my face: Revlon Photo Ready in Medium Beige (I LOVE how luminous this makes me look.)

On my cheeks: Nars Multiple in Orgasm

On my eyes (on top of UDPP):
  • Urban Decay Stardust eyeshadow in Diamond Dog (taupey with TONS of microglitter), applied with my fingers, both wet and dry. (I wet one finger, picked up a bunch of shadow, and applied it. Then I used a different finger, but dry, and tried to blend out the line. You could do this with any shadow, by the way.)
  • Upper lash line: Prestige Total Intensity Eyeliner in Daring Green (dark green)
  • Lower lash line: Prestige Total Intensity Eyeliner in Intense Olive (lighter green)
  • Mascara: Make Up For Ever Smoky Lash