Skip to main content

Today's look: SVRG

In honor of my local roller derby league, and today being the last day of bootcamp/WFTDA skills testing (and also, St. Patrick's Day, since our league colors are green and black), I present my SVRG look:

(Sorry about the lack of natural lighting - Daylight Savings Time means that it's still dark outside right now when I do my makeup.)

Here's what I used:

On my face:
Foundation: Revlon Photo Ready in Medium Beige
Undereye concealer: Covergirl/Olay Simply Ageless Corrector (over UDPP)
Blush/Highlight: Prestige Skin Loving Minerals Fresh Glow Baked Mineral Blush in Peach

On my eyes:
Maybelline's The Colossal mascara
Upper lid: UD eye pencil in Zero
Lower lid: UD eye pencil in Covet (peacock green)

From UD's Book of Shadows Volume II:
Gunmetal (a glinty gray) up to my crease

Homegrown (a neon-y green) blended into the line and upwards

Gunmetal is available as a single shadow, but Homegrown is not - you could probably find a comparable green though.

The results (again, sorry for the lighting):

Go SVRG!