Skip to main content

FO: Tulip Top

Finito!


This is the Tulip Top from SnB: Superstar Knitting. It's knit with Brown Sheep Cotton Fleece (as called for by the pattern) in Nymph (blue) and Cotton Ball (white trim). For whatever reason, I ended up with a whole extra skein of the blue, even though I did everything as specified in the pattern and it fits fine.

It was a pretty easy knit - it was a good combination of mindless knitting and pay-attention knitting. AND the sleeves didn't require much (just the ribbed edging). I thought the yarn felt rough in the skein, but the knitted fabric is actually really soft, and it's the perfect weight for a springtime sweater.

This is the second pattern from SnB:SK, but the first one I knit ended up being off size-wise. This one came out perfectly, and I think it will be a staple in my wardrobe for a long time. And that bow is so durn cute.