Skip to main content

A good thing made better

I've had MAC's Viva Glam III lipstick for a while. I don't love it as much as I love VGI because it's just SO dark (and matte!).




There was a time when I was really into such a dark lipstick, but now I'm not nearly so comfortable with it. But I do really love the color, so I tried to find a way to make it more wearable. Because, let's face it, I really, really don't want to have to get rid of it.

Enter NYX's Megashine Lipgloss in Beige (which is actually pink):
Photo from makeupgeek.com


And all of a sudden, it's not looking so bad.



Ah... now I can rest easy. :)

(I know, I know, my skin is horrible right now.)

In other lipsticky news, I decided to add a page to my blog called Seeing Red (which I did actually have on my former makeup blog), which is a gallery of all the red lip looks I love.