Skip to main content

Painted Ladies Weekly Challenge #3: Valentine's-inspired

Okay, so I know that it's supposed to be an EYE look that's inspired by Valentine's Day, but seriously, how can you have a romantic, sexy holiday without red lips??? They are the centerpiece of my look:


A not-too-dramatic eye look to complement the very dramatic red lips.

Here's what I used:


Lips - Gash 24/7 lipliner topped with Gash Lip Gunk (which is a discontinued product, but Gash lipstick or Ultraglide gloss works too)

Eyes - from the NAKED PALETTE
On top of UDPP
- Toasted all over the lid
- Creep blended into the crease
- Naked to blend out the top, onto the brow

Zero 24/7 eye pencil along the upper lash

Supercurl curling mascara (yup, the new one!!), which I actually like a lot, and I don't usually like UD mascaras