Skip to main content

Full Face

I rarely ever put on a full face of makeup, but today, I decided to try it because 1) I just got matched for my MAC foundation shade (NC40), and 2) I wanted to see how long it would take (*quite a long time). I probably won't do this every day, but it is definitely nice to see my face all evened out and everything. (Although, my chin is driving me crazy.)



Face:
- MAC Studio Sculpt in NC40, with Fix+ Lavender Mist sprayed onto the brush and on my face as a primer
- Wet n Wild Color Icon blush in Mellow Wine applied with a fan brush

Lips:
- Bare Escentuals Buxom lipgloss in Brandi

Eyes:
- UDPP
- UD shadow in Toasted on the lid into the crease
- UD matte shadow in ABC gum on the brow
- NYX jumbo pencil in French Fries along upper and lower lash line
- Tarte emphasEYES inner rim pencil smudged into upper lash line
- MAC Opulash mascara