Skip to main content

Yeepers!

I finally got my UD 15th Anniversary Pencil Set!!! This is the box of my dreams!


15 full-size versions of my favorite pencils, 6 of which are exclusive shades to this box set.

I took a minute to swatch quickly:

L to R:
- Stray Dog - which at first glimpse reminds me of their (semi-exclusive) eye shadow color called Mushroom

- Midnight Cowboy - creamy, iridescent and beautiful

- Perversion - blacker than black, patent-shoe black

- Zero (not new - for comparison next to Perversion)

- Uzi - a dark gray, more like what I would think Gunmetal SHOULD be but isn't

- Asphyxia - like the eyeshadow color, a fuschia-purple with tinges of blue.

(not shown) Corrupt - a perfect brown. I didn't swatch it because I have a mini version of it from a previous 24/7 set. But it's never before been available in full-size.

This pencil set is limited edition, but luckily not sold out yet. If you get the chance, you really should get it, because it's an amazing value. All of the best selling colors plus 6 new ones!!! These pencils retail at $18 each normally, so you do the math.